Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Make Virginity Myth Fear

Stories that virginity could be lost due to a fall from a bicycle was pervasive at this girl, until she was terrified before her wedding day. In fact, there is no scientific evidence that virginity is lost due to fall off the bike.


"I am a 27-year-old girl, plans to marry this year. The problem is, I always worried, even scared of my situation. I was not a virgin anymore, despite the loss of my virginity not like having sex free.


When he was 12 years old, I had an accident, falling off the bike. Until now I still afraid to say to prospective husbands, afraid he does not believe and accuse me of the absurd.


My question is, how do I convince my husband that I am not a virgin because of the accident? I wonder if she would accept me and believe one hundred percent? Why virginity is still very dominant in Indonesia? "


W.T., Malang


Unscientific
I consider it very strange if you feel "was not a virgin anymore" even though you have never had sexual intercourse before. A woman called not a virgin when he had sexual intercourse. Since you have never had sexual intercourse, it means you are a virgin.
I actually feel sorry because you feel like it, maybe even tortured before the wedding day. In fact, it turns out you're still a virgin because they have never had sexual intercourse.


I do not know who to tell you it was not a virgin anymore because it fell off the bike first. Regarding the first accident that you experienced, would not cause you to be not a virgin because you have not had sexual intercourse.


If you mean by no longer virgin hymen was torn due to fall off the bike, there are two things that need to be questioned.
First, the tearing of the hymen can not be used as a benchmark of whether a woman has had sexual intercourse. Women who have masturbated by inserting solid objects into the vagina, the hymen can also be torn.


Second, from where you know the state of your hymen due to the accident? I'm afraid you only receive incorrect information about the hymen, which among others mentioned can be torn because women doing sports or falling from a bicycle.


Surely there is no scientific evidence that sports like high jump and fell off the bike can cause a tear in the hymen. It's a shame, a lot of information conveyed in the media like that.


Giver of information was just continuing what they've heard before, not based on scientific evidence. That is, it is tantamount to nourish myths about sex that was widely circulated in the community.


No need to bleed
Ignorance about sexuality, plus low levels of public education, an important cause why the myths about sex, especially virginity, still thrives in our country. Of misconceptions about virginity is not rare adverse consequences, not only for the women, but also for the men.


The notion that women should be virgins bleed when they first had sexual intercourse is a wrong assumption and based solely on myth. Women who are sufficiently aroused and ready for a psychic will not bleed when they first had sexual intercourse. Conversely, if a woman is not aroused enough, let alone experiencing psychological barriers, almost certainly was bleeding.


I think there is nothing you need to convey to her husband associated with virginity and falls to ride a bike. On the other hand, there is no reason for him to not accept you because they think you are not a virgin.
Is not you never had sexual intercourse before? @


Consultation answered by Prof.Dr.Wimpie Pangkahila, Sp.And
Indeed there is no scientific evidence that sports like high jump and fell off the bike can cause a tear in the hymen.

No comments:

Post a Comment