Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Please Doctor, I'm Infected by GO from girlfriend

He suffered from shock when the doctor menvonisnya gonorrhea or better known as gonorrhea. More shocked again because he only deals with his girlfriend. Where did the boyfriend contracted the disease?


"I am a 25-year-old boy, had a 24-year-old boyfriend. We already had sexual intercourse since a year ago. As long as there is no problem, but a month ago when I was urinating, pus came out lumpy. It was very painful.


I've been to the doctor and get medication. Thankfully, now I've recovered. Which makes me not understand the explanation is a doctor who told me that I contracted venereal disease called gonorrhea. In fact, the doctor write it down on paper when I asked.


The doctors say the disease is transmitted through sexual contact. I was quite shocked to hear that explanation because I have never had sexual intercourse with another woman.


My question is, what I really get gonorrhea? Did I get it from my girlfriend? If yes, from where it infected my girlfriend? Whether due to whiteness because my boyfriend once told me that he had a vaginal discharge? Now I am so scared to have sex with my boyfriend. "


ST, Jakarta


Sexually transmitted diseases
In general, disease gonorrhea (GO) or commonly called gonorrhea is easily recognizable. That is, doctors are not difficult to diagnose because the symptoms are obvious, in the form of urine mixed with pus and pain.


Although to further ensure the necessary laboratory tests, in general, the symptoms alone is sufficient as a basis for determining treatment. So, almost certainly correctly you have gonorrhea.


True disease was transmitted through sexual contact with people who suffer from the disease. If you really never had sexual intercourse with another woman, means you get it from your girlfriend.


Laboratory tests
Does that mean your boyfriend's disease? The answer, yes. Further questions, from where you catch a girlfriend? From others who develop the disease through sexual relations.


No way the disease comes by itself without the transmission of others. Unless the disease was not sexually transmitted infections.
Whitish (abnormal) is just a symptom of an infection of the genitals. For example, infection by the fungus can cause vaginal discharge. Similarly, infection by the disease gonorrhea. If the objec sexual relationship lasted this infection, transmission can occur.


To further ensure that, I suggest you and your boyfriend checked out and gets better when laboratory examination. Thus, the life you and your boyfriend are not at risk of further transmission of disease through sexual relations. @


Consultation answered Prof. Dr. Dr. Wimpie Pangkahalia, SpAnd

No comments:

Post a Comment